The Division Scandinavia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the hype up!

4 posters

Go down

Getting the hype up! Empty Getting the hype up!

Post by sinister_eyes Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 am

Hi there fellow The Division fans!

What are you most excited about so far?

I really like the idea of not just going around in New York, but the chance to enter building and tunnels (subway, old maintance tunnels and son on). And the opportunity to walk on rooftops.

Now I really hope that you can exit most of the buildings and not just a few. I know that the developers will have to do extensive work on the game if all buildings and all floors would be axccesible but wouldn't it be awesome?

And when it comes to combat, especially when using Sniper (or marksman riffles) it would be awesome if you could cover your squad from a rooftop nearby.

And another thing when it comes to combat in the Dark zones. It would be really nice if you could meet the enemy in let's say the 5:th floor of a 10 floor building and then have to search the entire building to make sure you have them all :-)
Now a lot of this haven't been discussed by the developers yet but I really hope most buildings and most floors of these building will be accesible. To be able to explore random apartments that people left in a hurry to flee the disease.

Expolring and crafting, the use of resources is one of the major things I'm looking forward to in the game.

Give me your input on what you're looking forward to the most!

And just some quick words about this community, I really hope i grows and get lots and lots of members.

See you later guys!

M
sinister_eyes
sinister_eyes

Back to top Go down

Getting the hype up! Empty Re: Getting the hype up!

Post by WhiteGhost Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello Smile
i really love pvp so i am going to live in the dark zone Smile
WhiteGhost
WhiteGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Knut Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Agree with everything. Smile But that's probally too much for the developers to make all buildings accessible.
But have you guys thought about how the DMR/Marksman Scope will work.
Do you think that's the only scope you can see through the scope(crosshairs) like in FPS shooters?
Knut
Knut
Admin

https://thedivision.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert123 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

I am so excited for PVP(DarkZones). Probally the story to. Wink

Robert123

Back to top Go down

Post by sinister_eyes Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Knut wrote:Agree with everything. Smile But that's probally too much for the developers to make all buildings accessible.
Do you think that's the only scope you can see through the scope(crosshairs) like in FPS shooters?

Really hope that you can see thru a scope like in FPS games. Ohterwise the whole idea with "sniper" type weapons is lost.
sinister_eyes
sinister_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Knut Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:49 pm

sinister_eyes wrote:
Knut wrote:Agree with everything. Smile But that's probally too much for the developers to make all buildings accessible.

Really hope that you can see thru a scope like in FPS games. Ohterwise the whole idea with "sniper" type weapons is lost.
Totally agree!
But it is kinda strange, like that's the only scope you can see "first person".
Knut
Knut
Admin

https://thedivision.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum